Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TVB Awards 2008

The TVB 41st Anniversary Awards 2008 (TVB萬千星輝頒獎典禮2008) is coming soon...This year, who will win the Best Actor Award and Best Actress Award? Like most fans, I hope Raymond Lam and Michelle Yim will win the awards. Though I have not watched the Moonlight Resonance (家好月圓), I believe Michelle Yim who had excellent performance in the Heart of Greed (溏心風暴), had also done well in playing the role of Yan Hung in the Moonlight Resonance.

As for Raymond Lam, he's getting more popular these years for not only his dramas but also his albums. Last Sunday, the Mandarin duet [After Tomorrow (明天以後)] by Raymond Lam and Vincy Chan ranked 18th on the Y.E.S. 93.3FM (a radio station in Singapore) music chart (醉心龙虎榜). The UW (a magazine by Singapore Press Holdings) cover for this week is Raymond Lam and I'm sure the magazines will sell like hotcakes since his fans will grab them fast when it was launched (S$1 per copy) on Monday.


See, I have grabbed a copy! ;p
Ok, don't disturb me now since i am going to read the writeup about him... and hopefully, he can win the award(s) on the awards ceremony on Saturday, 15 November 2008. ;)



9 comments:

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Lam Feng!!!!!!!!!!!!! *lol*
家好月圓 is really nice...as good as 溏心風暴 :)
You should catch it soon!!

Dora said...

I'm following Starhub CH55, so have to wait till next year to catch it. So eager to see the results after awards ceremony on Sat! ;p

Food For Tots said...

Raymond Lam is my idol. Very leng chai and good in acting too! Michelle Yim is a very experienced actress with excellent performance.

Dora said...

Yes, same idea here! ;)

Tastes of Home said...

good luck to raymond! but hehe dont kill me but i think Ha Yue should win hehe..

I watched both HOG and MR, both were good and I actually genuinely liked watching Ray in MR, his character was a 'good' one but I just think Ha Yue is a great actor, his scenes were very touching at times, he is a veteran tho so hard to compare i guess.hehe

Dora said...

Ha ha! If he really don't have the luck for the Best Actor award, maybe he will get the Favourite Actor award...;p

Smoky Wok (formerly Tastes of Home) said...

hehe he is still young, sure that he will be getting one soon

anyway, did u watch the Four then? the period series with him, Ron Ng, samuel chan..i really can't stand Kate Tsui so I didnt like that show LOL

Dora said...

I thinking while he is still "hot", then should try to get awards soon lor...
Oh, i not yet watch the Four...Anyway, i dun really like her lor...

Dora said...

He did not win the Best Actor award but won 2 awards: Favourite Male Character and TVB.com Most Popular Artist. ;)