Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hong Yi Vegetarian Food





Located at Blk 347 Jurong East Ave 1, this vegetarian stall sells a number of yummy vegetarian dishes.

Hong Yi Vegetarian Food


One of my favourite dishes is their vegetarian Lor Mee which has a generous serving of ingredients!

Vegetarian Lor Mee

We have tried vegetarian chicken rice from a few stalls and this ("Vegetarian Fragrance Rice") is the best! The rice is cooked with ginger juice and the ingredients include vegetarian chicken drumstick, cucumbers and Chinese parsley. Two slices of vegetarian duck meat (placed besides the cucmbers) are also included.

"Vegetarian Fragrance Rice"





Hong Yi Vegetarian Food
Blk 347 Jurong East Ave 1
#01-195 Singapore 600347



13 comments:

yyam said...

I just might try it out when I'm in the vicinity. It sounds pretty yummy....I like Lor Mee...:)

Juliana said...

hmmmm...delicious. Thanks drop at my ws post

Anya said...

It looks all
delicious and yummie :)

LifeRamblings said...

the vegetarian rice looks delightful. :)

Food For Tots said...

Another great vegetarian stall! Too bad, it's too far from my place. ;P

Anonymous said...

The lor mee looks good!
Wish it was nearer my place though :P

Unknown said...

these photos made me hungry! it's dinner-time!:P

Ellen Whyte said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ellen Whyte said...

This looks so good that I'm now STARVING! Drop us a note when you put up your cat cartoon?

Sukhmandir Kaur said...

Nice to see vegetarian cuisine. hanks for sharing!

eastcoastlife said...

I have never tried vegetarian lor mee. Wonder how it tastes with no meat at all. :P

Ayie said...

I miss eating in my favorite vegetarian place called Bodhi

Kia - Petals Bath Boutique said...

Mmmm, the Vegetarian Fragrance Rice REALLY looks good. I'm drooling on my keyboard, lol.